CF Bored Flanges Fixed 316LN
CF Bored Flanges Fixed 316LN are used for welding onto tube to produce ports and connectors when manufacturing fabrications.
Manufactured from: 316LN Stainless Steel. They are supplied in a plastic bag with a protective plastic cap.
CF Bored Flanges Fixed 316LN are manufactured to the CF Standard and are compatible with other supplier’s product.
- Material: Stainless Steel, grade 316LN
- Bakeable to 450°C
- Vacuum rating 1×10-11 mbar
- Wide range of elbows, crosses, tees and adaptors are available
- Tubulated flanges are available for welding to stainless steel tube
PLEASE NOTE: Before adding to quote, please select tapped or un-tapped bolt holes from the drop down menu.
* European standard, to be used with copper gasket OD 272.7 mm
|Order Code||Material||NW||A||B||C||D||Quote Cart|