CF Blank Flanges Rotatable
CF Blank Flanges Rotatable are used to cap off the open ports where not required and are also used as a base part to manufacture adaptor fittings, instruments, feedthroughs etc.
Manufactured from: 304L and 316L Stainless Steel. They are supplied in a plastic bag with a protective plastic cap.
CF Blank Flanges Rotatable are manufactured to the CF Standard and are compatible with other supplier’s product.
- Material: 304L stainless steel as standard, 316L and other materials can be supplied
- Bakeable to 450°C
- Vacuum rating 1x10-11 mbar
- Wide range of elbows, crosses, tees and adaptors are available
- Tubulated flanges are available for welding to stainless steel tube
PLEASE NOTE: Before adding to quote, please select tapped or un-tapped bolt holes from the drop down menu.
* European standard, to be used with copper gasket OD 272.7 mm
|Order Code||Material||NW||A||B||C||Xno||Quote Cart|